The best medicine is prevention and supporting a strong immune defense through healthy lifestyle habits. The Body Balance Method “Immune Support” Bundle includes a comprehensive arsenal of immune-supportive nutrients to help the body maintain a strong defense. These key supplements provide a good foundation for health especially during cold and flu season.
A strong immune system is essential for overall health and wellbeing. Maintaining a strong immune system can often be a challenge in today’s world – high stress levels, poor diet, lack of sleep, and environmental pollutants can slow down immune response.
- Strengthens immune function
- Provides support during immune challenges
- Promotes bone health and proper calcium storage
- Supports healthy blood circulation
- Maintains normal inflammatory balance
- Boosts antioxidant function
- 1 ImmuBoost: The Body Balance Method Immuboost includes a powerful combination of key nutrients and botanical extracts that provide support for immune challenges. Immuboost boosts immune defenses by providing nutrients such as L-lysine vitamins A and C, pantothenic acid, B12, and zinc. This formula contains all necessary immune-enhancing nutrients and botanicals to support and strengthen the body’s immune response.
- 1 Vitamin C: A critical component of immune health and important antioxidant in the body. The Body Balance Method Vitamin C formula allows for higher doses of vitamin C, a critical component of immune health and an important antioxidant in the body. Buffered C capsules are balanced with calcium, magnesium and potassium to gently deliver high-concentration vitamin C with reduced gastrointestinal upset.
- 1 Vitamin D3 with K2: Most people are deficient in Vitamin D. Even if you are in the “normal” range, you are likely not optimal. Ideally your levels should be between 60-80 ng/mL. More isn’t always better, it’s important to note that Vitamin D in excess can be toxic. Be sure to work with your health care provider to re-check your levels a few times per year.
Use supplements according to instructions listed on each supplement or as directed by your healthcare provider.