SkinMedica Lytera 2.0 addresses the appearance of stubborn discoloration, making even skin tones possible for all skin types. Many things can influence your skin’s natural color. Discoloration can be caused by either external or internal factors. External factors could be sun exposure and pollution, while internal factors could be ethnicity and hormones. Powered by niacinamide and tetrapeptide-30, SkinMedica Lytera 2.0 Pigment Correcting Serum is brightening formula prevents the appearance of new spots while a marine extract blend supports a healthy skin barrier.
- Tranexamic Acid: helps correct the appearance of hyperpigmentation
- Phenylethyl Resorcinol: helps support melanin balance to correct the appearance of hyperpigmentation
- Niacinamide & Tetrapeptide-30: helps prevent the appearance of new spots while visibly balancing the appearance of your skin tone
- Marine Extract Blend: helps to correct and prevent the appearance of hyperpigmentation while supporting a healthy skin barrier
- Phytic Acid: enhances skin texture and promotes even-looking skin
SkinMedica Lytera 2.0 is formulated to address even the most stubborn skin discoloration, regardless of skin type or genetic makeup. This powerful formula helps optimize results of multiple treatment approaches, including chemical peels, laser therapy, microdermabrasion, and prescription skin care products, such as hydroquinone Improvements seen in as early as 2 weeks with progressively dramatic results at 12 weeks and beyond
Non-hydroquinone, retinol-free, paraben-free, fragrance-free, non-comedogenic formulation