Skin Savvy Patient Portal
All patients are required to complete the Medical History Form (link below) prior to visiting the Skin Savvy clinic. With Skin Savvy Patient Portal you get to enjoy a personalized concierge experience where you can submit follow-ups, complete medical forms, send messages to your care team, review before and after photos, and much more!
Existing Patients: Please log-in into Skin Savvy Patient Portal prior to your appointment to fill out patient paperwork. IMPORTANT – All exisiting patients alreasy have an exisiting Patient Portal account. Please click “Forgot Password” HERE if this is your 1st time using Patient Portal.
New Patients: Please sign-up with Skin Savvy Patient Portal prior to your appointment to fill out patient paperwork. Sign up HERE or by clicking the button below.
We look forward to seeing you soon!
The Skin Savvy Team
COVID-19 Appointment Safety Protocol
In accordance with the new CDS guidelines, Skin Savvy has implemented updated safety parameters for all appointments. Please read through them carefully and let us know if you have any questions.
Appointment safety guidelines:
- Starting June 1st, 2021, mask wear is optional for patients and staff in the common areas. Staff will continue to wear a mask during all treatments and if requested by the patient, staff will wear a mask at all points of contact. Please be mindful that you might encounter unmasked patients and staff when visiting the clinic.
- We ask you to continue to refrain from visiting the spa if you’ve felt sick, had fever (99.6 F <), or cough in the past 14 days or if you have been exposed to COVID-19 through direct contact and/or travel.
- We ask that you arrive on time and refrain from bringing companions to the spa at this time.
- Please continue to follow CDC guidelines in regards to personal hygiene.
From the perspective of ensuring sanitary and thoroughly disinfected treatment areas, please note the following:
- We use medical-grade cleaners and disinfectants between each and every patient.
- Linens and towels are sanitized after every use.
- Treatment tables are disinfected thoroughly between each and every patient.
- Active care equipment, tablets, and all surfaces in the treatment rooms are disinfected after each patient.
- Team members are washing their hands with soap and water between each patient.
- All staff is required to wear a mask during all treatments.
Thank you for being our loyal patients!
– Skin Savvy Team
(512) 840 0607
Skin Savvy USA
4238 Bee Cave Road, Suite B
West Lake Hills, TX 78746
Fax: (512) 840-1135
Monday 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
Tuesday 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
Wednesday 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
Thursday 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
Friday 9:00 am – 5:00 pm