Skin Savvy Patient Portal
All patients are required to complete the Medical History Form (link below) prior to visiting the Skin Savvy clinic. With Patient Portal you get to enjoy a personalized concierge experience where you can submit follow-ups, complete medical forms, send messages to your care team, review before and after photos, and much more! Sign up HERE or by clicking the button below.
COVID-19 Appointment Safety Protocol
Skin Savvy is 100% dedicated to taking the necessary measures and precautions to ensure the safety of our patients and staff! Therefore, we’ve implemented updated safety parameters for all appointments. Please read through them carefully and let us know if you have any questions.
Appointment safety guidelines:
- For the safety of patients and Staff, all visitors are required to wear masks when entering the building. Please ensure you are equipped with your own face covering as masks will not be provided. Failure to comply will result in appointment cancellation.
- Please refrain from visiting the spa if you’ve been exposed to COVID-19 through direct contact and/or travel.
- Refrain from visiting the spa if you’ve felt sick, had fever (99.6 F <), or cough in the past 14 days. Please note that Staff will be checking patients temperatures upon arrival.
- We ask that you arrive on time and refrain from bringing any companions to the spa at this time.
- Front Desk Staff is required to ask screening questions, please allocate time to answer these questions when booking and confirming your appointments.
- Please continue to follow CDC guidelines in regards to personal hygiene.
From the perspective of ensuring sanitary and thoroughly disinfected treatment areas, please note the following:
- We use medical-grade cleaners and disinfectants between each and every patient.
- Linens and towels are sanitized after every use.
- Treatment tables are disinfected thoroughly between each and every patient.
- Active care equipment, tablets, and all surfaces in the treatment rooms are disinfected after each patient.
- Team members are washing their hands with soap and water between each patient.
- All staff is required to wear a mask at all times when interacting with patients.
Thank you for being our loyal patients!
– Skin Savvy Team
(512) 840 0607
Skin Savvy USA
4238 Bee Cave Road, Suite B
West Lake Hills, TX 78746
Fax: (512) 840-1135
Monday 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
Tuesday 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
Wednesday 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
Thursday 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
Friday 9:00 am – 5:00 pm