Juvederm® is the “next generation” of dermal fillers. Created by Allergan – the manufacturer of Botox®, Juvederm provides a smooth, long-lasting correction of moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds. Dermal fillers are used to restore volume and fullness to the skin, giving a healthy, youthful appearance.
All Juvederm injections are non-surgical and tailored to each patient’s needs and desired results. Juvederm® is currently the only approved hyaluronic acid dermal filler that has demonstrated its safety and effectiveness in patients of color.
How does Juvederm work?
As we get older, a decrease in our levels of hyaluronic acid occurs, and this results in conditions such as reduced volume, furrows, hollowing and wrinkles. Dermal fillers deliver springy dabs of natural hyaluronic acid into the area to restore volume.
Juvéderm includes a collection of hyaluronic acid dermal fillers that are each specifically designed to target certain areas. This line of dermal fillers includes:
- Juvéderm XC or Vollure™ XC for correcting moderate-to-severe facial wrinkles and folds
- Juvéderm Ultra XC to add volume to thin lips and soften parentheses lines
- Juvéderm Volbella® XC to augment your lips and get rid of lipstick lines
- Juvéderm Voluma® XC for contouring and filling out your cheeks
What to expect during a Juvederm treatmnet?
Juvederm is administered in a smooth-flowing injection, allowing your provider a high level of control for individualized, tailored facial contouring and for achieving a smooth, natural look. The procedure is simple and quick, and the results are practically instantaneous. Numbing cream may be used before the treatment to optimize your comfort during the short procedure. We also offer the option of Juvederm XC, which is formulated with Lidocaine for a more comfortable experience.
What areas can be treated with Juvederm?
As you age, the lines that form around your nose and mouth become more noticeable. Juvederm is most commonly used to correct these different types of facial lines, including “parentheses lines” (nasolabial folds), smile lines, vertical lip lines, and marionette lines (lines formed near the chin). It can also help to define the lip border and give the appearance of a fuller lip.
Different types of Juvederm filler
There are multiple products within the Juvederm family that are designed for different uses:
- Juvederm Ultra: The original Juvederm formula, Ultra is ideal for treating moderate lines and wrinkles, provides limited contouring and scar correction, and moderate lip enhancement. Results typically can last up to 9 months.
- Juvederm Voluma: The first and only hyaluronic acid (HA) based dermal filler approved by the FDA to instantly increase the volume of the cheeks. Results last up to 2 years with fill correction.
- Juvederm Volbella: A hyaluronic acid gel-based filler that uses patented Vycross technology to smooth lip lines and other fine lines and wrinkles around the mouth. Results last up to 12 months after treatment.
- Juvederm Vollure: Juvederm’s newest filler designed to correct the most severe folds and wrinkles including the nasolabial folds. Results of Vollure can last up to 18 months.
How long does Juvederm last?
Juvederm typically provides optimal results with a single treatment. Juvederm is the only hyaluronic acid (HA) filler FDA approved to last up to one year.
I go to Chrissy for anything that requires a needle and I will never go to anyone else. The first time I saw her, I asked her what she did to herself and she was an open book. I was nervous for my first Dysport treatment and she did an amazing job explaining the process and what to expect. She takes a consultative approach based on your unique needs/wants and will advise you of the most financially responsible way to achieve those results. Also, she’s tested nearly everything on herself so she can give you a play-by-play on experience and recovery.
I absolutely love Chrissy and her team! You feel as though you’re walking into a long-trusted friend’s home. Chrissy is one of the sweetest, most down-to-earth people you’ll encounter. She’s also knowledgeable, caring, candid and professional. I’ve received multiple services (Pelleve, Kybella, Dysport) and whole-heartedly trust Chrissy. My motto is to age gracefully by looking like the best version of myself without looking overly done and I feel that Skin Savvy helps me get there.
Chrissy was the best! Very knowledgeable and helped get the exact, natural look I wanted. It was my first time getting tear trough fillers and she explained the process thoroughly, as well as what to expect for results. I will definitely be back!
I always love coming here. Chrissy is beautiful and down to earth. You know you’re at the right place when the people who work there look NORMAL. If you walk into a place and people look plastic, turn around and walk back out the door! You want a natural look, and that is what Chrissy and her team will give you. I’ve been in to seem them about 3-4 times and each experience was nothing but pleasant. I don’t think I’ll ever go anywhere else unless I move to another city.
(512) 840 0607
Skin Savvy USA
4238 Bee Cave Road, Suite B
West Lake Hills, TX 78746
Fax: (512) 840-1135
Monday 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
Tuesday 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
Wednesday 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
Thursday 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
Friday 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
Get In Touch
Sed ut perspiciatis unde omnis iste natus errorae sit voluptatem accusa antium.