COVID-19 Appointment Safety Protocol
In accordance with the new CDS guidelines, Skin Savvy has implemented updated safety parameters for all appointments. Please read through them carefully and let us know if you have any questions.
Appointment safety guidelines:
- For the safety of patients and Staff, all visitors are required to wear masks when entering the building. Please ensure you are equipped with your own face covering as masks will not be provided. Failure to comply will result in appointment cancellation.
- We ask you to continue to refrain from visiting the spa if you’ve felt sick, had fever (99.6 F <), or cough in the past 14 days or if you have been exposed to COVID-19 through direct contact and/or travel.
- We ask that you arrive on time and refrain from bringing companions to the spa at this time.
- Please continue to follow CDC guidelines in regards to personal hygiene.
From the perspective of ensuring sanitary and thoroughly disinfected treatment areas, please note the following:
- We use medical-grade cleaners and disinfectants between each and every patient.
- Linens and towels are sanitized after every use.
- Treatment tables are disinfected thoroughly between each and every patient.
- Active care equipment, tablets, and all surfaces in the treatment rooms are disinfected after each patient.
- Team members are washing their hands with soap and water between each patient.
- All staff is required to wear a mask during all treatments.
Thank you for being our loyal patients!
– Skin Savvy Team
(512) 840 0607
Skin Savvy USA
4238 Bee Cave Road, Suite B
West Lake Hills, TX 78746
Fax: (512) 840-1135
Monday 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
Tuesday 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
Wednesday 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
Thursday 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
Friday 9:00 am – 5:00 pm